Being a Linguistic Minority (Marwadi), 50% seats are reserved for Marwadi Students
- Std X examination from any recognized board (S.S.C., CBSC, ICSE or Equivalent) with English as a compulsory subject for admission to F.Y.J.C.
- F.Y.J.C. in the same faculty in which admission is sought for S.Y.J.C.
- The Original Certificates along with Certified Photo Copies of the following have to be submitted at the time of admission
- The Std. X Mark Sheet.
- The School Leaving Certificate.
- Ration Card
- Candidates from other than Maharashtra State Board seeking admission to this
college will be admitted only by producing the following documents.
- School Leaving Certificate (Duly signed by the Education Officer)
- Migration Certificate + Passing Certificate.
- The Candidate has to fill the application in prescribed proforma on Stamp Paper of
Rs. 20/-. If students fail to fulfill the procedure, a fine of Rs. 10/- per day will be charged by the Board's Office and their result will not be declared.
- Candidates who were students of other Jr. Colleges and who are seeking admission to the college must submit their Leaving Certificate & No. Objection Certificate in original along with their admission applications.
- A student migrating to this college from any other college during the second term
must produce No Objection Certificate from the Principal of the College attended
by her in the first term and the Dy. Director of Education, Greater Mumbai. This
rule is also applicable in the case of a student of this College migrating to another
college during the Second Term.
- Admission to F. Y. J. C. is strictly based on the admission programme issued by the Education Department. Student must submit fresh application form for admission to every Class as the beginning of every academic year.
- The Candidate should submit along with the application on Original Mark sheet
(for Verification at the time of admission), a photocopy of the Statement of
Marks obtained at the S.S.C. Examination, the Original School Leaving
Certificate, a Photocopy of the Ration card and declaration form of the free
education. They must submit the passing certificate of S.S.C. Examination.
- Admissions for S.Y.J.C. is generally as per the schedule prepared by the college
immediately after the declaration of XI th Result and the students who have passed
the examinations are requested to take admission as per the schedule with a fresh
application form for admission.
- All students must secure minimum 35% marks for passing.
- All students must appear for their Orals Practicals and must submit their Projects in time in order to pass.
- In all Arts and Commerce subjects, students will have two internal assessments, one project each for all subjects and orals for languages.
- The total marks out of 200 will be divided by 2 to get the average and the result will be given in % age.